Do you look at your website or your social media and realise that some of your images are similar to other people? Do you obtain your images from Canva, Getty or other picture libraries? Would you like to have your own unique bank of images that reflects your personality and your business?
Here are 5 ideas to help you find the right visual contents for you.
- Your profile. People buy from people so they want to see the person behind the business. By having your own professional headshot, this will show you mean business and you are the expert in your field.
- Your business brand. Tell your audience what you do by being in the photograph. This way you will show yourself to be authentic and not be one of those models that come from standard stock libraries. At this stage, if you use one of those images, there is the likelihood that someone else from a similar background will have that very same image.
- Your products. If run a business where you make your products, why not hire a photographer who can showcase your work. You will get professional looking images that will help attract your client which will lead to buying from you.
- Brand products. If you are selling branded products as part of your business, be sure to get permission from the company that you want to use these images for your website.
- People view images more than they do with words so your images will be powerful, unique and honest. Do you want to stand out from the crowd?
Click on the link regarding a review of your Visual Content and we will then have a discussion on how best we can help you.
What do you get when you book your session?
After receiving your completed form,
- We will arrange a 30 minute call and you will receive some advice on how best to show up as the expert in your field.
- We can help you create more content that can be more authentic.
- We can talk what images can be removed and added into your website .
- You will get a written report following our call outlining what we have discussed.
- 2 weeks after our call, we will arrange a follow up email to see how you are progressing and if you require any further help.
How does this all sound? Don’t forget to click on the link.
We can’t wait to work with you and help you gain confidence in your contents and help you grow your business.