Creating beautiful on brand images for your social media contents
WHAT DOES VIRTUAL BRAND PHOTO SESSION DO?
A virtual brand photoshoot is a short term solution to help you keep visible in these unprecedented times. It will give a boost to your social media engagement by having on brand images you can use for up to month.
This is a breakdown of how it works.
- When you book your session, we send out a list of what to expect and prepare for your shoot.
- We ask that you send us a 360 degree video of your space of where you want to have the session.
- It is important that you find a space that has plenty of natural light.
- Make sure that your phone has up to date operating system and you have good WiFi set up. Might be good idea to tell members of your family who are at home to come off their computer for half an hour whilst you have your session.
- You will be sent a booking form with a description of your business, your colour scheme and your products that you want to show.
- You will be sent a link to our App so that we can work directly. Your pictures will be saved to cloud on my computer and I will be able to edit your images.
- The phone camera should be cleaned prior to the session and will be working so that the camera is facing you not the “selfie”/front side.
- Have a tripod or something sturdy to hold the phone or even better, get someone to hold the phone for you during your shoot.
- During the shoot, you will hear me through my computer give you instructions on how to pose what to hold, where to stand or remove an object if its in the way in the background.
- After the session you will receive up 30 images.
- Most of all have fun, its an absolute hoot!
The Virtual Brand Photography Session is a simple, creative and fun photo solution and in return will help your clients see more of you.
FAQS ABOUT YOUR VIRTUAL BRAND SHOOT
How good is the quality of the images?
We now have discovered a new and brilliant app that has improved the quality of the images. It is suitable for online use particularly your social media which is a why it is a short term solution while we are living through this pandemic.
Can we only work indoors or can we go outside?
With this app we can work with 4G and you will still get amazing results. It is probably a good idea to have an extra pair of hands to hold your phone while you have your photoshoot. Remember to make sure your camera lens in clean.
How many outfits should I wear?
The session is only for half an hour so keep this in mind. A maximum of two changes is preferable. Make sure you think what is suitable for your business and how your client wants to see you? Think of your colour scheme as well particularly your brand colours.
What if I don’t have enough space?
Small is absolutely fine. Just make sure you have enough natural light. We ask that you send us a video of your room and we can talk about where is best to position yourself.
How many photos will I get?
You will get a month’s worth of images so at least thirty pictures. It doesn’t have to be only of you, we can include some products, family and pets as well!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE VIRTUAL SHOOT?
For £125 you will get
- Professional shoot direction
- 30 minute shoot
- A brief Workbook
- 30 edited images to give you one month’s worth of social media contents.
HOW WE WORK WITH THESHUTTER. APP FOR YOUR VIRTUAL SESSION
We will send you a link to the app to download on your phone
As a photographer I will be working from my computer desktop
Once you have downloaded the app you will have an ID number which you send to the photographer so that is how we connect.
I will send request to start the session and you will need to accept the invitation. The session starts and at the end, you simply close and leave. Your pictures will be stored on my computer and in the cloud but I will save them safely onto our external hard drive ready for us to edit.
The photos will be of high quality but only suitable enough for your social media contents.