Here are some photo ideas to capture the relationship between father and child.
A dad has such a special bond with his children and it started the very first moment he met them.
If you’re looking to setup a daddy and me photo session with your photographer in order to capture this wonderful bond, below are a few ideas for perfectly capturing these memories.
1. Playtime. If there’s anything that dad’s do better than most, it’s playing games and having fun with their children.
2. Snuggle up and relax. Get out a few blankets and books and have dad read to them on the floor or on a couch.
3. Get creative. Whether it’s making waffles in the kitchen or painting their next work of art, having the kids get creative with dad makes for some really memorable shots.
4. Dress to match. Why not get your child and their dad a matching outfit that they can wear and pose together in. This could be anything from a waistcoat and bowtie to super hero costumes.
5. Hugs and kisses. This is a great one for young children who love nothing more than to shower their dads with hugs and kisses. While this is a simple idea, it can make for some of the best photos.
6. Take a stroll. Find a pretty location such as a lake or a park where father and child can take a walk. Capture them walking hand in hand or have your child sit on dad’s shoulders.
7. Get close up. Close up, portrait shots of their faces are a beautiful way to capture the similarities between father and child.
When planning your daddy and me photo session, choose a setting that allows your children to feel comfortable and where they most enjoy spending time with their dad.
We are offering gift vouchers for Father’s Day and there is still time to purchase. Your session can be used anytime up to 31st October 2022. Click on the link to purchase your voucher.